e-mail

stitchesbystacy@hotmail.com

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring!


UNCLE!!!!!! I don't know about you but I have had enough of this brutal Indiana winter. I'm looking forward to next weeks weather forecast! I know just like all the other winters past that we will have a brief warm-up and melt-down and then just when you think spring has arrived another cold spell with 8 inches of snow will arrive. YUCK! The closer March gets the more giddy I become about spring flowers, green grass and Easter. With that being said here's a picture of a few hats I have had my eye on for projects in the near future.

Once again I found these on Etsy. These patterns were written by Adrienne Engar. I absolutely love the bright, springy colors in these hats. And the flowers and bows bring it all together. I can't wait to get started!!!




1 comment:

  1. Grace says if you need a Tween model: SHE IS YOUR GIRL!

    ReplyDelete