e-mail

stitchesbystacy@hotmail.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Newsboy Cap With Zipper Flower

After I posted the Lilly Cap on my Facebook Store I had lots of requests for an adult newsboy cap. Here's what I found in CrocheTrends etsy shop.


I like this cap with its ribbed body and accent color in the band. But what I love about this hat is the zipper flower! I can think of so many cool projects to add one of these to: headbands, bracelets, necklaces, pendants. Its a never ending list! The tutorial that came with this pattern is a little confusing. Here's a link to a video tutorial that is much easier to follow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WMz7j5eH8Q.

I can't wait to get started on this hat. It will be for sale soon! Good luck to all of you who are brave enough to try the zipper flower ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I love this. If you don't mind I'd like to put this on my Blog and will link it back to your blog and facebook page. I absolutely think this is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking my blog out! I would be honored if you posted it to your blog! Did you sign up for the giveaway on Facebook? If you did, good luck. I can't wait to reveal a winner on Wednesday :-)

    ReplyDelete