e-mail

stitchesbystacy@hotmail.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Newsies!

Who doesn't like a kid in a cute newsboy cap? This is my favorite picture of Carter, my oldest son, wearing his when he was 3. Lately, I have seen so many fabulous patterns for newsboy caps, not just for kids but for adults too. Today, I'm going to focus on those little men in our lives. You know who I'm talking about. The ones that run around your house in their underwear with no modesty. They can't seem to hit the toilet, pick up their toys or talk in a quiet voice, but they sure do know how to melt this mamas heart!

It seems that everyone around me that is pregnant is expecting a little boy. I'll be honest crochet gifts for little boys are difficult. In the past, I have made blankets and newborn beanies, which are great gifts, but I think adding a trendy newsboy cap would be fun. I found a couple patterns at http://www.etsy.com/shop/adrienneengar?ref=seller_info that I'm going to try. I can't wait to see these on my friends' little guys!

4 comments:

  1. i am so gettin' two of these!!! i was actually trying to find these to send to you to see if you would want to try these!!! my sister-in-law got some similar from someone & i love them!!! can't wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know what your cost will be on them?!?! let me know because i LOVE them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure yet but you won't have to worry about that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe stacy...your too sweet, thank you...i can't wait to show off your talent!! however, i will be ordering one for jax & that one i WILL be paying you for hands down!! :P

    ReplyDelete