e-mail

stitchesbystacy@hotmail.com

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Carter's 8th Birthday


Carter's 8th birthday party is tomorrow. When I asked him what he wanted on his cake, his reply was, "Captain Underpants!" I printed off a picture of Captain Underpants and sent it to the Confectioneiress. Here's what we picked up today! Isn't it awesome! The bottom layer is chocolate with cookies and cream filling and the top layer is chocolate with raspberry filling. YUMMY! I'm not an expert on cakes, but I will say that Mica's cakes are unbelievable. I can't wait to cut into this one!
You can follow the Confectioneiress on Facebook or her blog. Just click on the links.


3 comments:

  1. that is amazing, stacy! wow! sounds so good right now!! :) hope he has a great party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Carter had a great birthday! Thanks for the mention in the blog post :) The cake was so much fun to make & I got to learn who Captain Underpants was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carter's 8th Birthday is so chic. I am fully motivated after seeing the photos and reading these details. At the local event venue I would love to host such a fun custom party for my twins’ upcoming birthday. Have never hosted the custom party for them but I think it is the perfect time to make them feel even more special.

    ReplyDelete